Friday, February 15, 2013



 My new website www.heididaub.com is up and running...A big thank you goes to Michelle Keyo for design, technical savvy and patience with my questions.  Thank you to my friends, family, patrons, who have supported my work in the last year.  I am looking forward to a fruitful 2013, with the prospect of being in my new studio/gallery within the year.  Thank you to Andrea Hendrix , and all the tenants of the henhouse, for continuing to provide to me my current studio for the last 11 years.  It has been my workplace, and a haven for my soul.
  • The under construct Daub Studio/Gallery sits snug from the snows and chilly winds of winter thanks to help with the siding this past summer and fall from my daughters and my husband.  The electric is roughed in as well as the plumbing.  And just before Christmas 2012, the heating installation was completed!  Now our attention turns to finishing the wallboard, plastering and flooring.  So through the winter, our task will be made a bit easier thanks to a warm building.  My thanks and appreciation go out to Ed ‘s Electric, and Sundog Solar for help with the electrical and heating.
  • KPK Gallery showed several of my paintings, as well as Avy Claire over the holidays at Pipa Boutique in London.  Visit KPKgallery.com for more information.
  • Join me on my new Facebook page.  Please visit and give the page a “Like” if you want to stay current with postings there, and let your friends know. Also, to stay in touch, please message me there, and I can communicate directly with you.
For detailed inquiries, availability of paintings and just connecting to say hello, I encourage you to contact me directly.  By joining my mailing list, I will keep you up to date on my new work, gallery shows, openings, and studio events.  

No comments:

Post a Comment